Send us an email or give us a call to start your rental reservation. We will set up a time to have a consultation by phone. We will ask you about the date of your event, the location, number of people and general questions about your décor scheme. Once you have selected the pieces and quantities you need, we will put a quote together for you to approve.
Reservations and Payment:
Once you’ve finalized your choices and approve the quote we will provide you with a contract to sign. This will reserve your items. At this time a 30% deposit is due on your quoted contract. The remaining 70% is due 30 days prior to your event.
We accept: Cash, Check, Venmo, PayPal
Damage Deposit: Your damage deposit will be included in your quote. For furniture such as loveseats, chairs, tables it will be a flat $100 deposit. It is refundable as long as there is no damage to your rentals. The minimum damage deposit is $25.
We charge tax on all orders, 8.6%.